Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Angelo Datseris's Answers

Co-signer Question
The loan you need is called a Non occupant co borrower. That will allow you and your daughter to be on the loan and qualify. please email me at or you can call toll free at 1-877-456-LEVEAngelo Datseris, CRMSPresidentLeverage Lending Group, LLC
Conventional Loan Co-Signer.
yes you can but only with certain conventional products. You can call me to discuss. 704-631-9276. My name is Angelo.
commercial loan complications, any advice?
I can look into that for you if you like. You need to make sure that the property will meet the debt service requirements. If the current owner doesn't have any tax returns, rent rolls or profit and loss statements you will be unable to get a conventional commercial loan for the property.
Can I get a mortgage loan with only one year's W-2's?
No that shouldn't be a problem. We should be able to take care of that for you. You can call me at 704-507-2479 or email me at
May possibly buy a home before selling ours - would we qualify?
I'd have to complete a full mortgage profle to see if you would qualify. I don't know all of your outgoing bills to say yes or no. You can call me at my office to discuss the details. My office number is 704-248-8742
Can a home be denied a refinance due to waiving PMI on the original mortgage?
I'm located in Mint Hill. Please call me so we can discuss your details for the refinance. 704-248-8742 or you can email me at
No Closing Cost Refi in North Carolina
We can do a no cost loan with roughly that apr, we may have to collect some funds to establish a new escrow account. If you would like more info please call 704-248-8742 or you can email us at
I have to relocate to a new state for my job, can I rent out my house if it has a USDA mortgage on it?
I'm located in Mint Hill so you can contact me if you would like. Yes you can rent your house out. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Is there a lender who will refinance with middle score of 611?
Yes there is. You can call me to discuss at 704-248-8742 or you can email me at My office is in Mint Hll so you are close to me.
can i get a mortgage loan in NC with a credit score of 604?
Yes, you can. I am located in Mint Hill, NC. I'd love to discuss your home finance needs. You can email me at or you can call me at 704-248-8742. My company website is and click on loan application on the left hand side of the website to apply. I'd...
Will my interest rate for a second (vacation) home be lower if I put down 50%?
Down payment helps determine risk factor when the lender underwrites and will price the rate according to their risk factors. You should be able to obtain the lowest rates in the market place with your scenario as long as their are no other issues with prior credit.You can contact me if you have an...
can i get a conventinal loan with a credit score of 676
You sure can. Call me to discuss. 704-248-8742 or email me at
Need a Jumbo Loan 5% down for $650k in NC
That's certainly a possibility. Would love to discuss the details with you. Can you call me at 704-248-8742?
Is there a place where I can find a list of condominiums that I can use a VA loan for? Thank you
Hey David, you can contact me at or call 704-248-8742 and I can give you a list of approved VA condo's in your area. - Angelo
I am making less money than I was when i bought my house. Is there a program out there that can help me with getting my interest rate/ payments down? Is refinancing a good option?
Yes refinancing may be an option. Would love to have a 10-15 minute phone conversation. Please call Angelo at 704-248-8742

Subscribe to our news feed.