Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Bill Binkey's Answers

I want to take out equity in my home. I own it outright and have no mortgage. In march of 2011 I had to short sale my home due to
Hello~A reverse mortgage could be the answer for youAre you and your wife both over 62?Bill - 928-237-9599
can i get a refi with a 590 credit score?
Janice~ if you are over 62, a Reverse Mortgage may be the perfect solution. Get the facts, then decide. Sincerely, Bill wbinkey@hightechlending,com

Subscribe to our news feed.