Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Craig Perry's Answers

The county assessor claims I have more square footage than I do. How to remedy this?
Mr. Hamlin,If you have not already, my advice would be to contact your local tax assessor directly to file an appeal. The process in the State of Illinois is detailed below: this does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction,...

Subscribe to our news feed.