Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Certified Home Inspector: Dan Kopp

If you give me 10% of your confidence, I will earn the other 90%


  • Technically Trained by Inspection Training Associates (ITA) in 2001 - Graduate Certified

  • Field Trained by Senior Inspector Austin Chase

  • Minimum of 20 hours of ASHI approved education annually

  • Sierra College

  • Mold Training

Professional Organizations

  • Currently Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (#244451) 2004-present time

  • Formerly, Certified by the California Real Estate Inspection Association 2002-2004

  • Member of the Nampa Association of Realtors


  • 7 years as a Professional Home Inspector

  • Over 1900 home inspections performed

  • 7 years as a California Licensed Contractor (#781522)

  • 19 years of combined construction and home inspection experience

My Personal Motto: "Attitude"

"In addition to friendship, attitude is one of the few things in life where we have true choice. We cannot change what is fated to happen or the actions of other people.

What we can change is our reaction to such things with the attitude we adopt. In truth, our attitude can be more important than anything we do. It can make or break families, companies, and nations. It is more important than schooling, talent, looks, or wealth.

How we react is everything and our attitude is the choice we have; it is a choice we make every minute of every day. It is a state of mind that no one can take from us. If we are in control of our attitudes, we are in command of our lives and that is the best way to live."

Our attitude affects everyone we come in contact with and the affect we have on others will be our legacy after we are gone. Leave a positive legacy, be a good person and most important, have a great attitude!

Contributions to Lender411

Articles 0
Blog Posts 0
Advice 0
Poll Votes 0
Equal Housing Opportunity
Subscribe to our news feed.