Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Jared Leichliter's Answers

Want to refinance my home while husband living abroad and family in US.
I agree with Phil this shouldn't be a problem as long as the income can be documented. We only do business in California and I would love to assist you. Send me your contact information, give me a call or email me so we can discuss your options.

Subscribe to our news feed.