Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

John Baynock's Answers

Self employed, want to refinance. What documents are necessary?
Home Owners Association monthly or quarterly statement, 2 years tax returns, personal and business (unless you file schedule C)2016 YTD profit and loss and balance sheet 2 months personal bank statements mortgage statement, property tax, and home owners insurance declaration page, usually...

Subscribe to our news feed.