Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Steven Penske's Answers

How can I get a copy of my mortgage insurance certificate if B of A refuses to provide to me?
I would contact Hawaii Department of Financial Institutions and let them know B of A is refusing to provide this information. I can help you with this if you call me at 808-375-8422Mahalo,Steven PenskeBay EquityMLO#
How can I find out where I can get a USDa loan?
Aloha I hope all is well. Easy way to to explain eligible areas is everything west of Exit 5 on the H1 including Ewa Beach, Kunia and everything west (Wainae, Kapolei, etc.) All of North Shore (everything north and west of Kaneohe). Kaneohe, Mililani and Schofield are NOT eligible areas. You can call me at...

Subscribe to our news feed.