Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Kevyn Wagner's Answers

combine two mortgages into one
Amy,It depends on when the 2nd mortgage was taken out. Can you offer some clarification on this please? You can contact me directly at 704-200-9810.Kevyn Wagner
Where are the lenders in Charlotte nc. I want to purchase a house for $85,000. Please help. Experian - 589 Equifax -538. trans- 55
Gabby9,You scores are too low at this time. If you like I can have someone work with you to get them higher.
What should be the LTV for an investment property for a smooth approval?
Greekfoodlover (Awesome name BTW),Since 90% of all loans today are eventually sold to either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac lenders generally follow their guidelines. 20% is the current required down payment. Other factors such as credit score, property type and employment history can affect the...
652 score what is the down payment for a conventional loan?
Hi Kimberlysoap51,We have a program that will get you into a home with NO down payment with that score. It offers the same low 30 year fixed rate as a 5% down loan with a lower monthly payment. Take a look here: then give us a call at 704-315-7435.
Does it have to be a nationally approved lender for USDA ?
Yes. Once a lender is approved with USDA that is a national approval. Although they do have to be licensed in each state and each state. We are a USDA direct lender and I specialize in SC USDA loans. Let me know if I can help. Kevin Wagner 704 315 7435.
will the qualification date of loan change
Bill,I get the inclination that you may be asking about the new FHA MI reduction. Call me to discuss at 561-310-9638., Thanks.
looking for va lenderthat would do a cashout mortage.
I can do VA cash out loans to 100%. Give me a call to discuss at 704.209.9810. You can email me as well.
Good Salary, excellent credit score, 25% down but less than 6 months of employment
Dan,Were you employed prior to this new position? If so was it in the same general field? Can you provide two years of previous federal tax returns? Big banks are not the way to go. If you have 2 years of tax returns and 30 days pay stubs I can get this done. I've been licensed in FL for 20 years and would be happy...

Subscribe to our news feed.