Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Janet Chavez's Answers

Self employed, amended tax return
Hello Sheila,You can avoid that issue by just using one year tax return which would be 2014. I can help you get your mortgage with just one year tax return.You may call at 860-770-7826 to get more information.Thanks,Janet ChavezOption Mortgage

Subscribe to our news feed.