Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Teoman Turut's Answers

Self employed, amended tax return
Hello Sheila,Amended tax return with higher income should be ok as long as the numbers makes sense to the underwriter. if amended increase in income in 2013 is significant you may have to show some paper trail proof. Your 2014 tax return income better be similar and not much less than 2013 tax returns...
I only need a loan for 45K, is this something that can be done?
Conventional home loans are typically capped at $50,000 minimum loan amount per Fannie Mae guidelines.May be your local credit union or a community bank can extend you a $45K home loan.
Current 203K standard loan rates in CT?
Closing costs may be reflecting the upftont mortgage insurance premium thus APR% seems very high. I can get you a much better rate though.. my cell#203-273-8408e-mail: - Teo

Subscribe to our news feed.