Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

as a realtor in florida what form do I use to change the buyer from FHA to Conventional as the lender and buyer wants the change

by amy1rich655 from Northport, Alabama. Jul 24th 2018 Reply

William J Acres (William_Acres)
#73 ranked lender in Arizona - 8,728 contributions

More info needed.. What are you specifically trying to do? If the buyer has a home already under contract and the loan has been submitted to a lender, then the lender can make the change with the borrowers written request.. no problems,,, But if you are the realtor, you should know which form to use to make that change. Here in AZ, the buyers agent would type up an addendum stating the borrower is switching from FHA to conventional.. the seller would need to agree to the switch and sign the addendum. Then the AZ mortgage guy would need to retype up an pre-qual letter stating the borrower qualifies for the new loan details. This process is almost identical with CA... But i'm really not sure what you are referring to.. If you' re the agent, you should know what to do.. if you are a new agent, then check with your broker.. they can show you which form or how to do it.. I'm a preferred Lender with California and Arizona being my primary markets. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 480-287-5714 NMLS# 226347 / LendUS, NMLS 1938/ AZMB0121893

Jul 24th 2018
Subscribe to our news feed.