Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

Can I get a 10% down jumbo loan with a 680 credit score?

Planning on putting an offer on a house for $1.2 million. My credit recently dropped from 740 to 680 after a 30 day late payment on my credit card. can I still qualify? by henryhaney72774 from Merion Station, Pennsylvania. 24 days ago Reply


Matt Sullivan (sullivanmatt19)
#33 ranked lender in Pennsylvania - 2 contributions

I can help with that....we have a program for that....please call me at 484-584-0170 or shoot me an email at msullivan@loanpacific.comI am based in radnor and live in havertown so familiar with the area

24 days ago
1
0
William J Acres (William_Acres)
#2 ranked lender in Arizona - 7,727 contributions

The short answer is no.. Unless you improve your score, you wont get 10% down on a jumbo using any traditional methods.. however, there is an equity share program that will match your down payment, but you give up a portion of your future equity.. under this program, you would be putting 10% down.. the other firm would be investing 10% as well, so your total down payment is 20%.. and with that,, you have several options.. Short of some odd ball program, you are better off working on getting your scores back up before applying.. I'm a preferred Lender with Arizona and California being my primary markets. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 480-287-5714 WilliamAcres.com NMLS# 226347 / RPM Mortgage NMLS 1541014 / AZMB0121893

24 days ago
1
0
Matt Sullivan (sullivanmatt19)
#33 ranked lender in Pennsylvania - 2 contributions

William is not correct...I can do 10% down on jumbo with a credit score above 650...I wold not suggest any kind of equity share program as that is not in your best interest...

23 days ago
0
0
Subscribe to our news feed.