Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

I am missing my W2 for 2015....Can I just supply my tax Return from my taxes?

by h.d.hampston222 from Hobson, Texas. Aug 10th 2017 Reply

Dan Paladin (dpaladin)
#1 ranked lender in California - 482 contributions

Not usually, you can request a copy from your employer or maybe your tax preparer has a copy.

Aug 11th 2017
John Burke (jburke)
#30 ranked lender in Texas - 187 contributions

Hi h.d.hampston222,Yes you can with the right lender.| Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. | John Burke | Senior Mortgage Banker | Great Plains National Bank | (877)228-9069 | Lending in ALL 50 states

Aug 14th 2017
Subscribe to our news feed.