Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

I do not have a SSN, but am able to put a 30 percent payment on property. What other items are needed?

by mattson.j51 from Itmann, West Virginia. Jul 19th 2016 Reply

William J Acres (William_Acres)
#73 ranked lender in Arizona - 8,726 contributions

If you don't have a SSN, then you are probably not a citizen.. and if you are here on a visa, then depending on the status of that visa will determine whether or not you might be eligible.. Understand that all conforming loan products require either a SSN or an ITIN to obtain financing.. For conforming loan products, you need to prove that your income has the likelihood of continuation for at least 3 years.. if you have a visa that expires in 2 years, then you wont qualify.. If your here illegally, then you wont get any financing regardless of how much you have to put down.. There are some "Hard Money Lenders" who might lend to you, but you might need more than 30% down, and the rate will be high... but it's possible you can get some "short term" financing from them.. I'm a Broker here in Scottsdale AZ and I only lend in Arizona. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. William J. Acres, Lender411's number ONE lender in Arizona. 480-287-5714 NMLS# 226347

Jul 20th 2016
Subscribe to our news feed.