Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

I need to buy my brother in law out. We both own the land and homes on it.

by grady935 from Belton, Texas. 11 days ago Reply

Cody Velkovich (Cody_LendFriend)
#1 ranked lender in Texas - 104 contributions

Hey Grady, thank you for your question. A couple of things before I can answer. First, is your B-I-L on a joint mortgage with you or is he just on the deed to the home? Next, you said homes as in plural. Is there more than one residence on the property? Feel free to email me at and I'll get the answers for you.

11 days ago
Bert Carpenter (BertCarpenter)
#1 ranked lender in Arizona - 2,268 contributions

This should not be too difficult. Connect with a qualified Mortgage Broker that is licensed in the state where the property is located. Bert Carpenter, The LoansA2z Team of NEXA Mortgage ~ NMLS 40586 ~ Certified by The National Association of Mortgage Professionals as a Certified Veterans Lending Specialist.Licensed in AZ, CA, GA, IL, OR & WA... In fact, NEXA is licensed in all states except MA and NY so give us a call. ~ 480-889-9000.

9 days ago
Subscribe to our news feed.