Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

My father gave me a house free and clear and I want to borrow against it to pay off my bills. What loan can I get?

by Scottdrouillard285 from Buckeye, Arizona. Sep 6th 2016 Reply

Larry Gray (lgray_312_247)
#597 ranked lender in California - 1,139 contributions

You may borrow up to 80% of the value if you qualify. I recommend consulting with an Arizona Broker to get qualified and receive an accurate choice of rates and loan types. The 30 year fixed is quite popular these days with such low rates, and you could get 3 comparisons of different rates and costs including a no cost option.An Arizona Broker often answers questions and I suspect will do so soon!

Sep 6th 2016
Scott Fix (ScottFix)
#1347 ranked lender in California - 184 contributions

Larry hit the nail on the head. Find a local mortgage professional in AZ to help you find the very best loan and rates to meet your needs. Scott.

Sep 7th 2016
Joe Metzler (JoeMetzler)
#1 ranked lender in Minnesota - 4,839 contributions

The only way to answer your question is for you to make application with a lender, who will review your overall situation and answer what type of loan options you have. I always suggest contacting a local mortgage broker in your backyard.

Sep 8th 2016
Subscribe to our news feed.