Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

Need a loan for demo

I had a fire and need to demolish the house. I own the property out right. No mortgage. Need a loan to demolish the damage structure? by schooleycj284 from , California. Aug 14th 2017 Reply

We can assist with fha and conventional loan products if you are also going to rebuild the structure to legal conforming use feel free to call me at 909-833-3200 ext 2

Aug 15th 2017
William J Acres (William_Acres)
#73 ranked lender in Arizona - 8,727 contributions

More info needed, but in general, if the only task is to remove the structure, then you would need to find someone who will allow for a 1st position lien against vacant land.. They are out there, but not many do them. If you goal is to build a new structure, then you would apply for a construction loan, then upon completion, apply for a mortgage to pay of the construction loan. Since your property is paid for, then it's very possible that might be your best route. I'm a preferred Lender with California and Arizona being my primary markets. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 480-287-5714 NMLS# 226347 / RPM Mortgage NMLS 1541014 / AZMB0121893

Aug 16th 2017
Subscribe to our news feed.