Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

Rehabilitation home loan itin #

I need 60 k loan for rehabilitation 2 fam home , I have temporally c/o. I have itin # good credit score, 25k income work owned company year income 175k per year, let me know any lender can help me , the property is in east orange Nj by Abarcaharry206 from Phoenix, Arizona. Aug 30th 2017 Reply

William J Acres (William_Acres)
#74 ranked lender in Arizona - 8,726 contributions

Your question is confusing.. but in general, without a SS number, it's near impossible to find any financing.. Possibly portfolio or hard money loans.. but certainly no conforming type loans.. but the best place to start is by contacting a local mortgage banker/broker and apply with them. Once they see your complete loan profile, they will be better equipped to advise you properly. Also, by applying with a Banker/Broker, you have an advantage because he's familiar with local customs and works with many lenders with each one offering a different type of lending program. This is unlike the local bank which typically only has a few lending programs. The more lenders, the more lending options, and the more likely your scenario will be accepted.. Plus, the banker/broker is experienced in seeking out the best loan terms for your particular scenario, and he has lower overhead which typically results in lower rates and fees than most of the big box banks. I'm a preferred Lender with California and Arizona being my primary markets. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 480-287-5714 NMLS# 226347 / RPM Mortgage NMLS 1541014 / AZMB0121893

Aug 30th 2017
Subscribe to our news feed.