Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Question Icon

what type of financing do i need for live work space?

by floxy923 from Buckhead, Georgia. Apr 16th 2019 Reply

William J Acres (William_Acres)
#74 ranked lender in Arizona - 8,726 contributions

More info needed to answer your question.. For all types of "Conforming Financing".. the property must be zoned for residential. There are situations where a property might be zoned mixed use.. and that can work as well... but the property must be zoned for residential for conforming financing. If you are looking at an old building down town that's a commercial building, but you are thinking you can live there too.. then there might be financing available for that, but not conforming financing.. Again, it's hard to read your mind.. the question was not clear. I'm a preferred Lender with California and Arizona being my primary markets. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 480-287-5714 NMLS# 226347 / LendUS, NMLS 1938/ AZMB0121893

Apr 17th 2019
Subscribe to our news feed.