Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?


FHA 203k Renovation

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - Article by: KCMortgage - KC Mortgage LLC - Message

Great day to you. You can Purchase or Refinance with the 203k program.

If you currently own a home or are buying a home, which you occupy, and are looking to make some minor renovations, FHA has a product that is called the 203k Streamline Renovation program which can be used for basic repairs like: remodel kitchens and bath, modernize plumbing, repair a well and septic or repair gutters and downspouts. . FHA also has a program for major renovations which is the 203k Full and can be used for major structural repairs.

Related Searches:

Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.

Get an answer
Subscribe to our news feed.