Saturday, February 19, 2011 - Article by: Rich Constantine - Home Savings of America -
I consider myself a(n) Credit Expert at this point. I have helped many to increase their FICO score, at the last minute, or to prepare them for a better loan or qualify for one! I have seen a wopping, 100 point improvement in 3 days! Yup, all with my help. So when it comes to FICO score help and what you could do to improve your FICO I suggest this:
1. Make your payments on time. If you swear you were on time, then dispute it.
2. Keep lower balances on your Credit Cards. Try to stay 30% or below you limit. I know it may be tough.
3. Do not close any Credit Accounts you have open or recently paid off.
4. Dispute items older than 7 years. The FCRP states it must come off after 7.
5. Remove Medical bills or other bills showing un-paid. Hopefully you have proof.
6. Check your Judgements and personal record section.
If you should need any help with fixing or improving your FICO score, please get in touch. I can help.
Home Savings of America
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.