Today brings the week's first major economic data. Before that, we'll get an update on home prices from Case-Shiller. Several recent Home Price Indices suggest a big-picture shift away from stable-to-accelerating price appreciation. 5yr Treasury auction at 1pm is the most relevant auction of the week. This is not a huge market mover, but it can always have an impact if it is significantly stronger or weaker than forecast. In addition to auctions, we'll need to keep an eye out for the impact of corporate debt issuance.
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 4.17% (-0.03%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 3.39% (-0.02%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.75% (-0.05%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 4.38% (-0.02%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 3.06% (-0.02%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.