Mortage rate continued to lower today, bringing them into new lows for 2017. Bond markets got a boost from Trump's comments on the strength of the US Dollar putting downward pressure on rates.
Lenders are evenly split between 4.0% and 4.125% yesterday. That means that 4.0% is now the most prevalently-quoted conventional 30yr fixed rate for top tier scenarios and that some of the more aggressive lenders are quoting 3.875%.
Bookmark this page for mortgage rates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 4.05% (-0.03%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 3.28% (-0.02%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.75% (-0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 4.33% (-0.02%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 3.09% (+0.02%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.