Heading into Good Friday weekend, it's common for bond markets to retrace whatever the trend happened to be earlier in the week. In other words, if bonds were rallying (as they were this week), they tend to stop rallying.
That same pattern looked to be repeating through today's morning hours, but things changed after the noon hour. Stocks began losing ground fairly quickly and headlines came out regarding a big bomb dropped by the US in Afghanistan.
Bookmark this page for mortgage rates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 4.04% (-0.1%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 3.27% (-0.01%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.75% (-0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 4.31% (-0.02%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 3.07% (-0.02%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.