Mortgage rates are slightly lower today than yesterday, having started out flat in the overnight session, then eventually finding some motivation from the European markets. European markets are at all-time lows as the German Bund hit 0.048 today. The ECB is commencing it's corporate bond buying program tomorrow, so some eager buyers got ahead of the game today. In domestic news, there wasn't much in the way of data, so bonds followed Euro rates until the overseas session ended, paying little regard for the shift in the stock and oil prices. Check this page tomorrow for more mortgage news, and up to date mortgage rates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.63% (-0.01%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.92% (-0.01%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.25% (0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.65% (-0.01%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 3.00% (-0.01%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.