Heading into the weekend, we see rates moving up slightly as bond are slightly weaker. This weakness began in the early hours yesterday, and today was compounded by tradeflow related issues, and anxiety leading into the Brexit decision next week. This is an opposite movement from what we have been seeing over the last several days, and it may or not be a legitimate bounce. We'll have to wait until next week for confirmation. What we can conclude is that there is a great deal of anxiety in the financial markets right now. With multiple motivations, it's hard to say what bonds will do next. Check back here on Monday for up-to-the-minute mortgage news and rate updates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.53% (+0.01%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.84% (+0.01%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.25% (+0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.58% (+0.01%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 2.96% (+0.01%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.