Financial market tensions surrounding the Brexit vote this week are driving rates up at a steep level. This week could be a volatile one, as the Brexit situation comes to the forefront. Votes late last week suggested that Britain may in fact stay in the EU. We don't know what to expect if Britain decides to depart. This hasn't happened before, so there is no comparison to be made in terms of potential impact. At the current moment, average rate sheets for a 30 year fixed rate quote are coming out between 3.5 and 3.625 for top tier scenarios. Check back tomorrow to get the most up to date news and mortgage rates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.56% (+0.03%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.86% (+0.02%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.25% (+0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.61% (+0.03%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 2.99% (+0.03%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.