Token gains were seen today in the bond markets. Markets opened up the day strong, and then once the European markets opened, the weakness started to set in. It seems that markets were reacting ever so slightly to Brexit poll results and the strong 7 year treasury auction today. The real market mover is likely to be the Brexit decision, which is scheduled for tomorrow. The results of the Brexit decision will either help in getting rates back down to where they were last week, or they will likely continue to climb until the next source of inspiration comes along. Check back here tomorrow to find out what happens, and for the most up to date mortgage rates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.59% (+0.02%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.89% (+0.02%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.25% (+0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.62% (+0.01%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 2.97% (-0.03%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.