Mortgage rates bumped up slightly higher in anticipation of the Brexit results. Economic data had very little impact today. Depending on the results of Britain's decision to stay in the EU, or go, markets can realistically move either way around 8-10 bps. The high end of the recent range has been at around 1.80-1.84%, and the low end has been at 1.61%. Currently the 10 year yields are at 1.74%, which leaves some room for movement. Tomorrow morning, the final results will come in, and we should see a fair amount of movement afterwards. Check back then for the latest news in mortgage rates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.60% (+0.01%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.90% (+0.01%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.25% (+0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.62% (+0.00%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 2.98% (+0.01%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.