The market continues to be driven by the post-Brexit fallout. Two domestic reports were released today, namely Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and the Consumer Cofidence report. Neither of these reports made much impact. Trading levels today were flat relative to yesterday, as they stayed within yesterday's trading range. Bonds have been on a massive rally since the Brexit decision came to light last Friday, and although we may have some slowing in momentum, it is unforseen whether or not we have seen the final impact of Brexit on the mortgage markets. Check back tomorrow for more mortgage news and rate updates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.44% (-0.02%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.76% (-0.01%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.25% (+0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.52% (-0.03%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 2.86% (-0.04%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.