The bond market today didn't make any major moves outside of the recent range. The FOMC Minutes had very little impact on rates today, in fact, they improved slightly afterwards. Domestic data was light today, and most of the inspiration comes from the European markets. The Fed announcement today didn't make any clear indication as to a imminent rate hike, so that leaves us to wait and see what happens. The 10 year yields bounced at 1.588, which is almost the same ceiling that was hit yesterday. This is the benchmark point for now, until things become clearer. Check back here tomorrow for the most recent updates and mortgage rates.
Bookmark this page for daily mortgage updates:
• 30 year (FRM) rates at 3.42% (+0.02%).
• 15 year (FRM) rates at 2.76% (+0.00%).
• FHA 30 year Fixed rates at 3.20% (+0.00%).
• Jumbo 30 year Fixed rates at 3.52% (+0.01%).
• 5/1 ARM rates at 2.85% (+0.01%).
Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.